POSTED OPENINGS: DEC 12
Full Time English Language Teacher to Teenagers and Adults
With more than 10 years’ experience delivering language services to people right across the globe, QSH Overseas partnership schools enjoy a deserved reputation as one of the fastest growing private training organisations. Our partners employ thousands of people across more than 3,500 contracts in 27 Chinese cities, as well as in North America.
Our group is now seeking TESOL-level teachers to be part of our developing teachers team.
You will handle the delivery of quality English as a Second Language (ESL) teaching programs to our clients on a day-to-day basis.
· Facilitating ESL learning catering to a broad range of client needs
· Delivering best educational practice aimed at developing language skills in learners
· Creating engaging and effective learner-centered lesson plans
· Assessing client progress and adjusting programs accordingly
· Encouraging a climate of religious and cultural tolerance
FIRST REQUIREMENT: (YOU MUST BE A)
Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland
All qualifying applicants will be shortlisted for consideration
You will need:
· Either a CELTA, TESOL or TEFL
· Bachelor’s Degree or above (certifiable)
· OR, 2 previous years’ experience (preferred but not needed)
· Passion and motivation for ESL teaching and learning, as well as living in a foreign country
· Sound experience in developing, implementing, and reviewing educational programs or a strong desire to learn within our training programme.
What we provide at work:
· Unique teaching materials, and training on approaches: to ensure our adult students receive a first-rate educational experience.
· Unique and fun teaching methods: to help support our teen students.
· An environment like no other: to support first-class learning and offer you a place to enjoy what you do, we’ve designed some of the coolest places to work.
· State of the art equipment: to provide both you and your students with the best tools around.
· Fun social activities: to help you meet friendly folk, and enjoy a better life abroad.
· Professional Development: on-going training and professional development (in-house digital platform, webcast, face-to-face, as well as outsourced by us)
· 25 teaching hours + 10 office hours per week
· Teach a variety of English classes to a range of abilities
· Support students’ learning, progress, and provide the support and encouragement that is needed.
Each Centre is equipped with latest digital equipment, and include a coffee bar, theatre, library, lab area with many computers with internet access and comfortable, classrooms that allow students to study in a comfortable and relaxing environment.
Unlike other places, we are located within some of the finest locations and largest malls around. When you’re not teaching and planning, you can enjoy hundreds of amenities our locations has to offer, and loads of places to meet new and interesting people.
*Experience teaching Business English would be a major advantage, as would experience teaching Chinese clients.
- Competitive Salary 12000-18000RMB
- Housing Monthly Allowance 1500-3000
- Quarterly Performance Bonus 2500
- Flight Allowance
- Contract Renew Bonus
- Open Class Bonus
- Teacher Referral Bonuses- invite a friend!!
- 12 days Chinese National holidays + 10 days of annual leave
- (7 days) paid Hotel Accommodation Upon Arrival
- Health and Accidental Insurance
- Full Attendance Bonus
- Free Mandarin Language Lessons
- Comprehensive On-going Training and Professional Development
- Career Development Opportunities in Teaching, Course Development, Regional Trainer
- Full Transition Support i(n making the transition to China)
How to apply
Enquiries and applications should be sent to
Tamara Kingsley, Centre Interview Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send the following items:
· Covering letter
· Recent, smart photo
· Passport photo page
· Degree & TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificates
· Reference letters (2)
All applicants’ personal information is protected and shall be held strictly for the intended purpose of this advert. We collect the above data (applicants documents, photo, degree copy, passport page photo, CV, and or cover) for the specific use through e-commerce (emails sent to us, and our websites). All information is saved for a limited time onto our “off-line” data encrypted banks for your complete protection. Candidates data will only be shared with its own business or legally and insured licensed partners agreeing to our legal terms of information protection in compliance with both international and National laws from the home countries of the candidates as well as the P.R. China.. QSH Overseas Education will destroy your data after interview, unless you have succeeded in the 1st interview, whereby we shall then disperse it to the final interview from our affiliated local office.. If you accept an offer, your information will be then used to support the application for a work visa and the foreign expert authorization process.. If you are not successful at interview, or should decline, our affiliates shall destroy your digital information within 30 days of the final interview.